Sunday, April 19, 2009

About Me

Hello, and welcome to my photography blog! My name is Meghan Cline. I am currently a 3rd grade teacher in Bradenton, FL. I am married to my best friend and loving life right now! I started photography in high school and never really gave up the dream of doing it on the side of my teaching career.
I am a lifestyle photographer, which means I hope to help you capture every meaningful event in your life! A new engagement, a brand new baby, having fun with best friends, or spending time with your loved ones. I can't wait to get to know you and help you create memories that will last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Meghan Cline Photography

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations | CSS Coding for Lower Wrapper courtesy of Ourblogtemplates.com